FREE BACKING TRACK and lesson plan here http://www.andyguitar.co.uk/?p=904
G major Pentatonic Lesson here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O5-iP3SRQEY
The FIRST SCALE you should learn https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=csq7_iPELhI&index=1&list=PL-RYb_OMw7GcT_HsoHX-ffv8pL81I8LBK
How To Make Scales Sound Like Melodies For Improvising & Songwriting for Beginners
5 Stage Method:
1. Change direction at random
2. Keep the rhythm interesting. Unlike rhythm guitar, lead guitar can change rhythm anytime. Stick to a similar theme for best results
3. Only play 3 or 4 notes before pausing- similar to how a singer would pause to breath between phrases
4. Add hammer ons and flick offs for smoother and faster sequence’s
5. Add 2 fret slides on the thinnest 3 strings to add phrasing and a lyrical quality
For more totally free guitar lessons, check out http://www.andyguitar.co.uk/ There you will find a full beginners course, along with every guitar lesson of mine on YouTube, structured, easy to find, and with relevant chord sheets or TAB PLUS help and advice- all aimed at beginner Guitarists!
Official website @ http://www.andyguitar.co.uk/
Help us caption & translate this video!
Video Rating: / 5